Toon In On Saturdays
This is a weekly on-going animation program for children. Following a modular approach, Toon Club has integrated its Mixed Media program into 3 month modules.
It is uniquely designed course where each module is independently structured, allowing children the liberty to take breaks for exams, holidays etc. if required and rejoin without any continuity issues. However, topics missed out will not be repeated or redone. Group size is small; each child can derive maximum hands-on experience in the wonderful medium of animation. Some topics covered: Bead animation, Wave Principle, Run Cycle, Sand Animation, Rotoscopy, Lip Sync, Barnie Google, Cut-out Animation. Silhouette Animation, Direct on Film etc
Next module: 14th Sept – 7th Dec 2019 (13 sessions)
Fees: Rs 11600/- (inclusive of all animation material)
Benefits for Students
Research shows that Animation appeals to multiple intelligences and a broad variety of learners. Creating a animation movie allows students to use their artistic and creative talents to communicate and tell a story.
- Creative Writing and Language skills are engaged while writing the script. Principles of storytelling, story structure, characters and settings help children express themselves and experiment.
- Mathematical, logical, and spatial skills are used in organizing the visual project, sequencing the frames, timing and spacing drawings.
- Science and Physics: Children apply the laws of the natural world to their animation. Persistence of vision, cameras /projection technology, laws of movement, velocity, gravity and metamorphosis are scientific principles that children are exposed to while understanding the principles of animation.
- Art and Creativity is encouraged when students draw and animate their stories applying aesthetic principles of design, composition, contrast and visual symbols.
- Motor skills: hand-eye coordination and the ability to repeat a drawing.